Natural surrounds

I'll admit, I do seem to be having a bit of a "stone feature wall" obsession lately, but you have to admit, they are quite striking... In fact, I'm noticing more and more how drawn I am to spaces containing natural elements - whether it's stone, leather, sisal flooring, raw aged timber or even just some ochres and natural earthy hues... A natural element provides a warmth that can't be matched by anything else. It puts heart in your home. Take a look at these beauties that have caught my eye over the past week...







Aren't they all cosy? Just what's needed here in Sydney with this freezing weather misery we're having! Makes me want to rush out and stock up on sheepskin rugs and cane baskets... Hope you're staying warm and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...