The Block update: Sophie & Dale's wallpapers

The season is drawing to a close friends! The past ten weeks have flown by so quickly! And I think it's been my favourite season so far. The perfect balance of lovely Blockheads, obnoxious Blockheads and the obligatory sibling Blockheads... Mixed with a dash of Dale & Sophies stunning style and it couldn't be anything but a winner... But my favourite thing about this season has been the sharing. I just love that the suppliers have been given a starring role! Nothing beats seeing something you love and being told where to get it! So, in the name of sharing, here's where to get my favourite element from house #1...

The Wallpapers....


How realistic was this wallpaper?! It looked so real! And it comes in other colours.... 
Oh be still my beating heart. The black is ah-mazing.






It's called Scrapwood by Piet Hein Eek, and you can get it from here for $330p/10m roll.


But this one is still the favourite - well, for me anyway. A friend of mine is obsessed with it. She'd used it in 3 houses well before anyone had ever heard of Sophie and Dale... But I had no idea it came in other colours....








Woods is a Cole & Son paper and is available from here

3 comments:

  1. Great wallpapers I loved how you set them up and just to say it Angelina from stonnington primary school. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingggg! I´ve trying to find out where the heck I can buy these creative, really fun wallpapers. This is the first time a couple has made me want to transform my house into theirs! (wish I had their budget to work with) Sammie from Holland

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...