The Block 2012 update: Case closed...

Busted!While I don't doubt Sophie (from Team S&D on The Block of course...) is a creative genius, I have caught her out with a borrowed concept...!

These fabulous Vintage Suitcase Drawers she and Dale brought to life last week in their Guest Room are delightful, but not original...



Ahahhhh! I found them on Tumblr! And I actually think they might even look a little bt more comfortable in a dark toned unit than the white surrounds of melamine-land...


These ones in the shot above are actually from a gorgeous new biz called Trunk & Orderly (and trust me, the biz and it's story are even better than the name). In a nutshell, owner Joel bought the old Everlite Company manufacturing equipment and started up a new endeavour to make old school suitcases... But Lucy Feagins is much better at telling the story so hop over here for the full rundown on Trunk & Orderly (had to say it again - love that name!!!!!)

Oh humble vintage suitcase, I do love you for all your character and quirky possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...