Yum. My Raspberry Ricotta Dessert

This is the dessert I made for my family for Easter lunch last weekend. I have to say it went down a treat, and it was the easiest bang-together ever! Only 7 ingredients. 10 minutes to make. No cooking required. All types of delicious... Read on.

Raspberry Ricotta Dessert

1 x 500g packet of frozen raspberries
1 x 500g packet of Italian sponge finger biscuits (Savoiardi)
1 x 375g tub of smooth ricotta
1 x 300ml jar thickened cream
1 x teaspoon vanilla essence
1 x teaspoon brown sugar (or a little more if you're me...)
1 x cup apple and strawberry juice

1. Lay savoiardi side by side in two rows to completely cover the bottom of a baking dish.
2. Drizzle your apple/strawberry juice over the biscuits
3. Beat cream, sugar and vanilla on high until stiff peaks form
4. Fold ricotta through your cream mixture
5. Spread mixture over the soaked biscuits
6. Top with defrosted frozen raspberries. Serve

Note: Juice can be substituted for any flavour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...