Little person's library DIY project

Check out this Little persons library DIY project. Found it on one of my favourite blogs, Table Tonic, written by my gorgeous and oh-so-stylish pal, Louise.
I so often find books are overlooked at storytime because they're simply "unfound". This is such a simple and great way to keep kids interested in reading their books and it's a cheap decor option as well because their book collections usually have such gorgeous illustrated covers...
Super-easy to do yourself using IKEA's Ribba Picture Ledge $14.99 and dowel which you can get at any hardware or good craft store. Enter handy husband type to rig up a post system, a can of paint and you're on your way!
If I had a grand, sprawling home on acreage perhaps? But alas, my modest home won't allow for such indulgences at present... Fab idea though. Maybe a scaled down version in the playroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...